Monday, June 21, 2010

Message from Millie

June 22 we are going to get chicken finally. Chicken breasts $31 with S&H or leg quarters $17
with S&H. I think the former is a 20 lb. box of individually frozen
and the latter is about 30 or more lbs all frozen together. I don't
have to have cash this time because I still have some vacation cash.
Just your check tomorrow would be fine and we'll settle the difference
when you pick up
on Tuesday afternoon or evening at the church. Be sure I have your
telephone number when you give me your check so I can call you and let
you know when I will be arriving there. It should be after 4 PM and
before 7 PM just so you have some idea. If that is not a good pick up
day for you, say so, I can put it in my freezer which is anxiously
awaiting storage items. My phone is 770-964-4715 or for that day only
since I do not carry my phone in my pocket the cell number is
404-272-7585.

Items from Emergency Essentials this month are good deals. They have
dehydrated freeze dried strawberries in the no. 10 can for $13 and
apples done the same way for $10 each if we purchase 12 cans of each.
As all of you know this is a "group" deal, everyone tells me how many
they want, I tally them near deadline which happens to be the 24th and
if we have the required amount ordered to get the discount, I order
them, if not, I do not order them. No cash is required from you until
the items are picked up by you because they go on credit card and I
won't be billed until they are shipped. Also there are freeze dried
mixed vegetables for making stew in the no. 10 can for $11 each if at
least 12 cans are ordered. They might work in chicken pot pie also.
Then they have "BurnFree Personal Burn KIt" for $7 each with minimum
purchase of 10 (ten). Go to BePrepared.com for further information.
They say quantities are limited on all of these items so please think
fast, contact me by email preferably so I can't forget or see me at
church and I'll try to have a sign up sheet ready by then.

Please contact Joan Patterson quickly about the Marion Berries (all
kinds of fresh frozen fruit, prime fruit, individually frozen pieces
ready to thaw slightly and repackage for later use from your freezer.
The quantity price is what we expect to pay with enough people
ordering.
jspatterson@charter.net is the address. Top quality, fantastic for smoothies.


Look forward to seeing you at church.

Sincerely,
Sister Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment